Partners & Advertisers
Get the quick-read highlights version of our Media Kit here. Get the full-blown, technicolor version of our Media Kit here. See advertising/media placement in our My25 Choice platform. View advertising/media placement opportunities in My25 Elevate and My25 Flex.
Our media kit highlights information about platform opportunities and subscriber & audience profiles. The organizations (Subscribers) we sell to span over 30 states. Our weekly email send to My25 Subscribers has a 100% open rate, totaling 450,000 monthly impressions. We sell to some of the most formidable companies in the U.S., but our content is geared to the individual constitutents (Audience/users) of these businesses. B2B and B2C.
Below you will find vital information about our:
• Partners & Advertisers
• Mainstay’s Policy For Partners & Advertisers
• Mainstay’s Editorial Policy
Applicable to the information below . . . Mainstay, Inc. is the name of our company and My25 is the name defining our brand of content-based subscription products that are housed within, and delivered via, various platforms (such as web sites, email, mobile applications), which we refer to as the “My25 Network.” The My25 Network is comprised of properties (content and supporting resources) that collectively make up “Mainstay Property.”
PARTNERS & ADVERTISERS
Once we developed a broad base of My25 Subscribers within the human services organization sector interested in preventive health, disease management, improved nutrition, and enjoyable quality-of-life experiences, we sought Partner and Advertiser content from relevant commercial organizations, manufacturers, and other leaders with information that can help My25 subscribers embrace and learn more about vital topics, services and products. Partner and Advertiser content allows us to provide Mainstay Property within the My25 Network at reasonable cost, or no cost, to our valued Subscribers.
Mainstay provides opportunities for Partners and Advertisers to bring My25 subscribers information about their products and services by publishing their information, including links, within the My25 Network. We take steps to ensure that Subscribers can identify content that is under the editorial control of our Partners and Advertisers, so My25 Subscribers can make informed decisions about use of Partner and Advertiser content.
In order to distinguish between My25 content and content provided by one of our Partners or Advertisers, we label content from our Partners and Advertisers as: “From Our Partner,” “Sponsored By,” “By (Partner’s Name),” “Advertising,” “Advertisement,” and “From Our Advertiser.” Content from our Partners and Advertisers is subject to Mainstay’s Policy for Partners & Advertisers, but it is not subject to Mainstay’s Editorial Policy. Partners and Advertisers are responsible for the accuracy and objectivity of their content; this content is not reviewed by Mainstay for accuracy or objectivity. Sole responsibility regarding appropriateness and use of My25 Partner and Advertiser content rests with each Subscriber/user of the My25 Network.
MAINSTAY’S POLICY FOR PARTNERS & ADVERTISERS
Advertisers and Partners are responsible for adhering to Mainstay’s Policy for Partners & Advertisers and Mainstay’s Editorial Policy.
Mainstay accepts sponsored and advertising content from third parties for inclusion within the My25 Network. “From Our Partner,” “Sponsored By,” “By (Partner’s Name),” “Advertising,” “Advertisement,” and “From Our Advertiser” refers to banners, modules, links, microsites, native advertisements and other content provided by or on behalf of a Partner or Advertiser. The Advertiser or Partner is responsible for the accuracy and objectivity of their content. The following guidelines have been established by Mainstay to govern various aspects of Partner and Advertiser content on properties within the My25 Network (each a Mainstay Property).
The guidelines in this Policy govern issues like acceptance of Partner and Advertiser content by Mainstay, how Partner and Advertiser content is displayed on the My25 Network, and the removal of Partner and Advertiser content from the My25 Network. Mainstay has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this Policy and all other issues associated with Partner and Advertiser content within the My25 Network. Mainstay may change this Policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised Policy to the applicable Mainstay Property.
1. Mainstay has sole discretion for determining the types of Partner and Advertiser content that will be accepted and displayed on the My25 Network, and under no circumstances will Mainstay’s acceptance of any Partner and Advertisement content be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that advertises, manufactures, distributes, or promotes the products or services.
2. There are certain categories of Partner and Advertiser content that Mainstay will not knowingly permit on the My25 Network at any time. These categories include but are not limited to the following:
• Illegal, ‘objectionable,’ ‘ineffective’ and/or ‘dangerous’ products (Mainstay reserves the right to determine what is ‘objectionable,’ ‘ineffective’ and/or ‘dangerous’.)
• Fraudulent, deceptive, illicit, misleading or offensive material
• Material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates (real or implied) or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other status deemed inappropriate by Mainstay.
• Weapons, firearms, ammunition or fireworks
• Pornography or related themes
• Tobacco use of any kind
• Simulation of news or an emergency
• Material that directly advertises products to or is intended to attract children under the age of 13
• Media or messages for or that reference “M” rated video games or content
• Unreasonable, unlikely or extraordinary product or service claims
• Media messages or imagery that strobe or flash
• Media or messages that contain unsubstantiated “miracle” weight loss or other exaggerated claims of cure
• Advertising units that mimic computer functions or deceptively indicate a computer or other function that would be reasonable to the average user to assume as a reason to click the unit
3. Mainstay recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between Partner and Advertiser content and My25 editorial content. All Partner and Advertising content on the My25 Network will be clearly and unambiguously identified. Mainstay will not allow any Partner or Advertiser content on the My25 Network that is not identified with the label of “From Our Partner,” “Sponsored By,” “By (Partner’s Name),” “Advertising,” “Advertisement,” and “From Our Advertiser” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of a Partner or Advertiser.
4. A click on a Partner or Advertiser’s content may only link the end user to the Partner or Advertiser’s site/platform or to a relevant, appropriated, sponsored content area on a Mainstay Property.
5. Mainstay retains the exclusive right to determine how any and all search results for specific information by keyword or topic are displayed on a Mainstay Property based on Mainstay delivered search results.
6. Mainstay reserves the right to decide at any time in its sole discretion whether it will accept, reject, cancel or remove Partner or Advertiser content from the My25 Network.
7. Mainstay cannot provide any assurances that Partner or Advertiser content will perform without error on all platforms, including web sites and mobile applications.
8. It is the Partner or Advertiser’s responsibility to comply with all domestic and foreign laws and regulations applicable to its content within the My25 Network (and to include all legally required legends, disclosures and statements in such content), including without limitation the current FDA guidelines for Direct to Physician (DTP) and Direct to Consumer (DTC) advertising. Mainstay will not monitor compliance with such laws and regulations. However, Mainstay reserves the right to review all Partner and Advertiser content for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if Mainstay becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation of these guidelines, Mainstay may remove the content from the My25 Network.
9. No Partner or Advertiser content on the Mainstay network shall include any pixels, tags, flash containers or any other type of information collection software code (any such pixel, tag, code or device) or shall place any beacons, cookies or other information collection devices on the browsers of users of the My25 Network.
MAINSTAY’S EDITORIAL POLICY
Our mission is to bring our Subscribers/users the most objective, trustworthy, and accurate information. Our daily goal is to ensure that the My25 Network is a practical and relevant content source for information related to: human services, preventive health, disease management nutrition, quality of life, community engagement, and enjoyment of life.
We are committed to providing information on a wide variety of health, quality of life and nutrition topics. Rather than filtering certain types of information that may or may not be applicable to any one individual’s personal circumstances, we rely on our Subscribers and users to choose the information that is most appropriate. Be aware, however, that information on the My25 Network or any other series of platforms should not be used as a substitute for professional guidance. Our Subscribers should always seek the advice of qualified professionals regarding their personal circumstances and well-being. Never disregard professional advice or delay seeking professional advice because of something read on the My25 Network.
The following sections detail our content policies and procedures.
Editorial Criteria for Content Selection & Original Content Created by Mainstay
Mainstay selects and creates original content for its My25 Network based upon the following criteria:
Issues that could affect how you manage your own well-being and quality of life, that of your family’s, and that of people you support.
This includes: seasonal interests, public health awareness and emerging wellness/quality of life trends.
Sponsor and Advertiser Content
In using the My25 Network, you will see that some content, buttons, badges, banners, and more are labeled “From Our Partner,” “Sponsored By,” “By (Partner’s Name),” “Advertising,” “Advertisement,” and “From Our Advertiser.” This content has not been reviewed by Mainstay and is not subject to this Editorial Policy.
Mainstay’s editorial responsibility includes individual users being able to readily distinguish between independent editorial information and paid, promotional information from Partners and Advertisers.
Mainstay maintains exemplary principles of fairness, accuracy, objectivity, and responsible reporting.
News content selected and created by Mainstay for the My25 Network is free from influence by sponsors, partners, and other sources. Mainstay staff dedicated to content selection and creation for the My25 Network is charged with providing objective, accurate, ethical, professional, and balanced accounts of events and issues. We get our information from a variety of “free-information” sources, primarily from the Internet and through experiences and interface within the human services industry.
If we license content from third-parties for publication to the My25 Network, Mainstay staff reviews the third party’s editorial policies and procedures to ensure consistency with Mainstay’s Editorial Policy.
- The information will not be shared with anyone outside the Mainstay staff.
- Your contact information (such as email address, phone number) will not be provided to any third party or used for any electronic mailing lists or commercial marketing outside of Mainstay, Inc.
This is the official Legal Notice for Mainstay and the My25 Network. This Notice describes important information about the My25 Network and the services and information offered by Mainstay and its employees. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Notice, do not interface with Mainstay employees and do not use/access the My25 Network. By using the My25 Network and by interfacing with Mainstay employees, you agree to be bound by the releases, indemnity and hold harmless sections found below.
1. Diagnosis, Treatment and Strategy Recommendations
Nothing produced by Mainstay, Inc. through its employees, communications or My25 Network is intended to constitute a resolute medical diagnosis, treatment or course of action. Interested parties and subscribers should always verify treatment and strategies with appropriate professionals of your own choosing.
2. Information Provided by Third Parties
The My25 Network is often a conduit for sharing information provided by various third parties, including advertisers and sponsors. Third-party information has not been developed or authenticated (validity and accuracy) by Mainstay, and is not endorsed by Mainstay. All questions about any third-party information obtained from the My25 Network should be directed to the individual or entity authoring the information. There is also important information about third parties within Mainstay's Policy For Partners & Advertisers (above), and we suggest that you review this additional Policy in its entirety.
3. Customer and Other Information
In utilizing Mainstay's My25 Network, organizational users often provide information about their staff, consumers or other constituents in our system. Unless specific encryption technology has been licensed from Mainstay, Inc. and specific guidelines associated with this technology are followed, Mainstay emphasizes that no information should be supplied that allows for identification of specific individuals. For example, full names, social security numbers, Medicare/Medicaid identification and other unique identifiers must be truncated and should never be input or used in their entirety. In this way, organizations can safeguard important stakeholder information.
Additionally, you are solely responsible for your information, and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of this information. Your information and your activities on our system must not be in violation of any federal, state or other law, rule or regulation relating to rights of privacy. Users must comply with all federal and state laws, rules and regulations regarding the maintenance of the confidentiality of individual information utilized within the My25 Network, including, without limitation, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, and the rules and regulations promulgated thereunder, as the same may from time to time be amended ("HIPAA").
We store and process your information on computers located in the United States that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices.
4. No Remedy Except Termination
Mainstay has no responsibility for, or relating to, delay, failure, theft, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the My25 Network or other sites/platforms accessed through the My25 Network. A Subscriber or user's only remedy for dissatisfaction with the My25 Network or the information contained within the My25 Network, is to stop using or subscribing to the My25 Network.
6. Reservation of Rights
Mainstay reserves the right, if permitted by HIPAA or other applicable federal and/or state law, to use information posted on its site, or collected in other methods through the normal course of doing business, to organize and publish aggregate data and other information for statistical and other lawful purposes. No information will disclose the names of the persons our organizational users support, where they reside, or which otherwise provide services, except if mandated by law or court order.
In the event that you have a dispute with the information Mainstay provides, or one or more users or Subscribers or any other third party or parties, you agree to release Mainstay (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, affiliates and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
8. Indemnity and Hold Harmless
By using Mainstay services and the My25 Network, you agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees, made by you or any third parties due to or arising from any breach of this Legal Notice or the documents it references, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. By using the My25 Network, or the information contained in other forms of material disseminated by Mainstay, Inc., users understand and agree to be bound by the limitations on liability as well as other indemnities and warranties as specified by Mainstay. If you have additional questions regarding these matters, please contact us at email@example.com.